Attention Members (aged 18 years and older):
Due to to the closing of the Adult Pool at the Kinsmen Sportsplex Moose Jaw YMCA Annual Members (aged 18 years and older) are able to access the pool at 15 Wing Moose Jaw for adult lane swim. You will be required to show your member card and record your barcode number in order to access the pool during the below times:
Mondays to Fridays: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Mondays: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 4:30pm – 6:00pm
An annual YMCA membership is the anchor of a healthy lifestyle. At the YMCA members and participants pursue a physical activity or sport that provides them with a lifetime of relaxation, pleasure and health benefits.
The Moose Jaw YMCA provides quality programming and membership services for the individual and entire family. With your membership you are entitled to numerous benefits.
We offer a variety of children, youth, adult and family programs that you will receive free or at a discounted member price.
The Moose Jaw YMCA strives to support all segments of the communities we serve. Within our available resources, every effort will be made to accommodate all who wish to participate in our programs and services. No one is denied access to any YMCA program or service solely on inability to pay the full fee.
Our membership fees are based on a yearly rate. An annual capital improvement charge is added to help with facility upgrades and equipment purchases. Members have the option of taking advantage of our monthly pre-authorized payment plans which allows flexibility for membership changes. GST is included in this price.
Opportunity Fund PROGRAM
The Moose Jaw Family YMCA operates on the principle that anyone who can afford to pay should. The Opportunity Fund Program provides help to those who wish to participate but are unable, not unwilling, to pay the full fee. Give careful consideration to your need for assistance bearing in mind that we require documentation of your income and living expenses.
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- The Moose Jaw Family YMCA is a not-for-profit charitable organization. Y memberships are not government funded.
- We expect all members to make a financial commitment to membership. No one is denied access to any Y program because of the inability to pay but some decide they are not willing to make the commitment and so did not join.
- We trust you, better than anyone, understand your financial capabilities and the commitment your are making. Like a full fee paying members you will have to make a financial sacrifice to afford your membership.
- All information provided by you will be kept confidential. We expect the same confidentiality from you.
- If your financial circumstances change it is expected that you will notify the Moose Jaw Family YMCA.
YMCA Membership Payment InfoInitial Payment: includes the first month and service fees and is paid up front by cash, debit or credit card.
Monthly Payment: is automatically withdrawn every month thereafter from your bank account or credit card between the 4th and the 8th or between the 20th and the 24th. The YMCA will require banking information (a void check or a bank authorized form) including bank account #, bank transit # and bank branch # or a copy of your credit card.
Yearly Rate: will provide you with a membership that is valid for 12 months from the purchase date. This rate works out to be the same price as the monthly option.
Temporary Memberships: The Moose Jaw Family YMCA also offers temporary membership rates – please see a Membership Services Representative for a list of these prices.
|Try our Sizzling Summer Special...|
|Try the Y Free! Click here for more...|
|Bring a friend for FREE on the fifth!|
- Access to Health, Fitness & Recreation Centres
- Access to all YMCA fitness classes and programs for free of charge or at a discounted rate.
- Access to YMCA’s and YMCA-YWCA’s all over the world
- Free out-of-town visitor passes for your family and friends)
- Voting privileges at the annual meeting (members over 16 years of age)
- Access to the Kinsmen Sportsplex’ Adult swim times (Adult Members 18 years or older)
- 20% discount on children’s swimming lessons at the Kinsmen Sportsplex
- 15% discount* at A’s Laser Hair Removal Studio
- 5% discount* at Track and Trail in Regina, SK
- 10% discount* on regular priced furniture & mattresses at The Brick - Moose Jaw location
- 5% discount* on regular priced appliances & electronics at The Brick - Moose Jaw location
* A valid annual Membership card must be provided in order to receive Access or Discounts*
Plus memberships are offered for an additional $13.00/month per person. This service
includes the following:
Fairford Location: Upgraded locker rooms, free racquetball rentals, access to a co-ed steam and sauna and towel services.
Athabasca location: Unlimited tanning and towel services.
New moms can pay for a year membership and receive the 13th, 14th and 15th month for FREE. Also included is a FREE consultation with our certified staff and many programming opportunities.
Members reserve the right to cancel their memberships without any additional fees, given they provide thirty (30) days notice. Contact a membership representative for more information.
Members can place their memberships on hold for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90 days. Your account will become active on the agreed upon date. Must give 30 days notice to use the hold option.
Classes and Programs
Members may attend drop –in classes for free, unless otherwise posted. Members will receive a discounted rate on numerous programs.